Friday, January 29, 2010

In Love with Miravos


A new brand. A fresh face. A love affair with nursing clothes we never saw coming. The perfect eco-chic pick me up for those ready to pop and who plan to breastfeed - we found the perfect collection for you - Miravos.

You will love putting on the Chrystie ¾ sleeve shirt ($39) – it is casual chic at its finest. Perfect for layering and great over jeans the classic v-neck top makes nursing on the go so easy with simple lift-up access.

We also couldn’t survive pregnancy & nursing without the Liberty Sleep Dress ($79). You won’t want to take it off. It is our favorite nightgown to stay cozy or a simple dress to run around town. Another fave is the super chic & stylish Madison Maxi Dress ($139) - perfect spring/summer style that offers all the support of a bra plus the graceful halter tie gives even extra lift –we love that! In the under portion of the bandeau there is a full slit which allows for discreet nursing and a place for nursing pads.

What makes the line stand out? Miravos is manufactured in New York City from sustainable bamboo. As we know, Bamboo grows without pesticides and has a natural anti-bacterial agent called "bamboo kun" which remains in the fabric even after fifty washes!

Quality, comfort, stylish & chic -- a few words to describe the tops, nightgowns and dresses that should be filling your closet.

A note from Miravos owner: Maud Maron

Miravos is very very new--under a year at this point. The homepage photo (above) on my website is my daughter Clara and I at home. The idea for Miravos came to me as I was looking for chic, natural fabric nursing clothes after my first child--my son Lucio--was born. It was not easy to find clothes I liked or fabrics that I wanted to wear. By the time Clara was born she and I were road-testing all of the styles--so I know they work

Get shopping: http://www.miravos.us/index.php

Stay updated: Become a Miravos fan on Facebook and follow them on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. SO GOING TO TRY OUT MIRAVOS
    SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT LINE & BRAND

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails