Sunday, February 21, 2010

one etsy shop that makes your little one SHINE



As you know, when you type in “bows” in the Esty search bar you are given almost 100,000 results when there are really only a few you need to add to your favorites – Shinning Stars Boutique has been added to our must-have favorites list.

A few months ago we were given a sprinkling of great hair bows, headbands and clippies for review and immediately fell in love. Not only is the quality of these handmade bows quite amazing – the packaging they arrived in was so cute we almost didn’t even want to open them - making them ready to give as the perfect present to your princess. Along with great customer service, Shinning Stars Boutique has amazing prices (and let's not forget the super fast shipping) on a variety of great products – you won’t leave the shop with just one thing and we promise after your first purchase you will be back for more. We can't get enough of the boutique silk flowers, interchangeable headbands, flower loop bows & all the great clippies!

From Jessica, Owner of Shining Stars Boutique

My friend and I, inspired by our daughters, decided to to into business together. It has always been our goal to have our 'Little Angels' shine, and so, Shining Stars Boutique was born. We specialize in everything that will make YOUR little angel shine As well...From hair bows and clippies to cute dresses and tutu's, and so much more!

I take great pride in what I do and I will not sell anything that I wouldn't have my own daughter wear. I fully line all of my clippies, include non-slip velcro on all clippies at no extra charge or request, and seal all the ends of my ribbon to prevent fraying. I keep my prices low for a reason. When I used to purchase items for my own daughter, I was only able to purchase a few (mostly neutral so they'd go with anything) since they were so expensive. I know firsthand how expensive having a little girl is, yet, how much fun it is to dress them up and accessorize - so, my prices are low so you won't feel guilty buying more than one! I hope that you will enjoy my creations and think of others that may also want their 'Little Angels' to shine as well!

Visit Jessica's most adorable shop on Etsy here and make sure you add it to your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails