The Cloud B mission is simple – "to thoughtfully design and develop useful products that help children sleep better, and simplify parents' lives". Cloud B does just that as they work closely with an Advisory Board of pediatricians and specialist to design Cloud B sleep and on-the-go products, ensuring superior quality, functionality and style. Our little ones (and parents too!) have gotten the best sleep of their lives since we discovered Cloud B.
After reviewing the Twilight Turtle ($34), we ask each other each day, how did we ever get sleep without it? From a 6 year old finally wanting to go to sleep alone only because she feels safe with the Twilight Turtle to a 2 year old counting stars – everyone who tried the Twilight Turtle is no longer losing sleep and we can guarantee that. The constellation nightlight transforms any room into a starry night sky, making you feel as if you're sleeping under the stars every night while helping comfort children to sleep. The first ever plush constellation nightlight projects a magical constellation of stars onto bedroom ceilings and walls from within his plastic shell in three soothing color options. The nightlight helps to ease children's fear of the dark as it illuminates in the night.
Why WE LOVE the Twilight Turtle and can't sleep without it:
- The interactive and educational toy includes eight actual constellations (such as The Big Dipper) embedded in the star pattern. You can sit with your child and identify these major constellations using the wonderful illustrated Twilight Turtle Star guide that you come to memorize.
- Twilight Turtle makes bedtime fun for children of all ages, and adults too!
- We love the choice of color options: Soft Amber, Bright Green and Bright Blue
- Full night sky projection on ceiling and walls
- Shell illuminates for a calming nightlight effect
- ONE OF OUR FAVES: Auto shut-off! You can have the night light shut off with a 45 minute sleep timer
- 8 different constellations
- Learn all about the Twilight Turtle story and receive an adoption certificate
We now see why Twilight Turtle has so many awards under his belt, or should we say shell – from the iParenting Award Winner to the Baby Talk Editor's Choice and 2006 Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice – there is just nothing like it.
Need another way to enjoy a good night's sleep? We have got you covered with the Sleep Sheep. If you missed its debut on CBS The Early Show then we are here to fill you in! The plush machine with four sooth sounds is the perfect night-time companion to soothe your little one to sleep in a calming, effortless and safe way.
The four soothing sounds include a mother's heartbeat, spring showers, ocean waves, and whale songs with a simple push-button sound selection with volume and on/off controls. We love the two sleep time options – 23 and 45 minutes. The Velcro tab comes in handy to secure Sleep Sheep to the outside of a crib or toddler bed. Your little one is sure to be lulled to sleep with the pleasant "white noise" and help calm even the fussiest babies to sleep.
Like Cloud B says – "When babies sleep better, parents sleep better." We think you all will agree with that!
Sleep well. We certainly did. We know you will!