Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back-to-School in STYLE

By Shasta Moszulski, Contributing Writer


Finding back to school clothes and supplies at great prices can very tricky and time consumming.  I know from my own shopping experiences as a mother of three, that the entire BTS shopping experience can be not only overwhelming, but exhausting.  Many of you are also trying to get your shopping done, so I thought that I would show you all of the great stuff that I found on Target.com, many of the items are available in stores too.  Target has great stuff, for all age groups.   Not only did I find great stuff for my kids, (and all of their school supplies) I also found fantastic stuff for myself and my husband!  Take a look below to see just what we found - whether it is a boy or girl, tween or pre-schooler - even in uniform - you can get it all covered at Target. 



Read on to get all the details on our back to school finds below. Happy Shopping!




Tween Boy Back To School




















Back To School Uniforms












bymonChanel - Style Twist
nikkograff.centerblog.net


Chalk Board
timeoutmom.com















Kids Back To School














Preschool/Toddler Back To School










1 comment:

  1. Great post!! Where were you when I was raising my little ones???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails