Thursday, August 12, 2010

current momma obsession -- the wiggyroll -- giving away one too!

By Jenny Ford, Contributing Writer 

So I don’t have a lot of time anymore.  This mama’s kid is on the MOVE.  No time for installing things, plugging things in, backing things up, brushing my hair (oops, I let that one slip).  When I am trying to do these things my little guy is climbing all over me (Mama Mountain, I call myself) or getting into something else – so I instantly throw anything aside that has instructions.  When the WiggyRoll arrived, I seriously thought, Ohhh Mmmm Geeee, I am going to have to find the time to “install” this too – ugh!  Not so fast…as Oscar was climbing all over me and his car seat I decided to grab the new WiggyRoll and try it on for size. 

So simple I could’ve installed it while I had twins, or triplets even, crawling all over me.  And enough about the installation of the WiggyRoll, can I tell you that it’s so super soft that I kinda (secretly) want one for my car seat?  Even though we received the roll during one of the hottest days of the summer I know everyone will be looking for the perfect car seat blanket coming up in a few short months.  And one of my thoughts is - it’s not going to fall off at the most inopportune time as your crossing a giant puddle during those blustery months of winter.  Check out my little guy with it on…He looks so snuggly.




Ingenious design actually stays put on your kiddos car seat.  Some kids like to chuck things from their car seat (not mine, he’s perfect).

Built in storage – the WiggyRoll simply rolls right up and contains itself.  Ah, no last minute running through the house wondering where a clean blanket is.

The WiggyRoll is made of 100% anti-pill fleece.  Folks, they didn’t skimp on this fabric. It’s soft and it’s nice and thick, something I totally want in an outdoor blanket.

The blanket is cut precisely to a car seats measurements, which keeps it from hanging over the sides.  You can just tuck your little dumpling in and away you go.

I would totally go get one NOW before the fall and winter months creep up on you!  Or know someone with a baby due in the winter months, this would be a great gift for them too (I wish I had one when O was born last December, brrr.).

PS – they’ve got the cutest little matching hats too!

So, lucky for you, The WiggyRoll wants to share our current obsession with one of you! Just tell us which color WiggyRoll you need for the cold months! This comment is mandatory! And as always you must be a follower of cupcakeMAG and sprinkles. 

For extra entries, please leave a separate comment for each entry letting us know. The more you comment the better chance you have to WIN!

1. Follow cupcakeMAG on Twitter
2. Make sure you "LIKE" us on our NEW Facebook page.
3. Make sure you "LIKE" The Wiggy Roll on Facebook.

4. Subscribe to our updates (top right corner above) - just sign up with your email!
5.VOTE for us on Top Mommy Blogs here -- just select "click to vote" -- you don't have to register - just a simple click.

6. Tweet about this giveaway and include @cupcakemag -- you must tweet, not just follow. Also, make sure you tell us YOUR twitter name.

7. Write a blog post about this giveaway on your blog and send us the link.

The winner will be selected by random.org on Wed, August 18th after 11pm. Please make sure you live us your email in one of the comments as well! 


21 comments:

  1. i like the elephant pattern
    nannypanpan at sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable yet practical! Love the polka dots :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to win the blue one for my cousin's upcoming baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would choose the Polka Dots! They're all so cute though!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I "Like" Wiggy Roll on FB! (Ashley Reynolds)
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted!
    reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the big dots pattern!!
    inaribug(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i follow cupcakeMAG on twitter!
    fgilliann(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Big Dots Wiggy Roll! :) :)

    amschotter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following cupcakeMAG on Twitter!

    @amschotter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I "LIKE" your NEW Facebook page. :)

    amschotter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like the the big dots for my wiggly 3 month old.
    jen.larson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following cupcakeMAG on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I "LIKE" The Wiggy Roll on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  16. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/HappyMomC/status/21536235020
    twitter name : HappyMomC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails