After pushing quite a few strollers we have finally come to the decision that wasn't as hard as we thought; if only we started with these strollers at the beginning!
We just can't imagine our walks without the Contours Options Tandem ($250) and Britax Blink ($150).
If you can think back to a time when double strollers were bulky - and so not chic to now where they are a statement piece in our lives (and somewhat of an accessory to go with our outfit). The Contours Options Tandem (we LOVE the red) is a perfect stroller that gives you the flexibility every parent needs. Unlike other double strollers, we could easily carry a ton of shopping bags after trips to the mall without everything falling out, and well, of course our two kids too! For 1 or 2 kids, infant or toddlers, everyone has a great view in any direction with its reversible seats. It is so easy to change the seating position with a touch of a button to create six different stroller options.
- Seats Easily Reverse to Create 6 Different Stroller Options. Children Can Both Face Parent, Face Each Other, Face Forward or Back to Back. The Options Tandem Can Also Be Used with Only the Front Seat so There's Lots of Storage in Back.
- Infant Car Seat Attachment Fits Most Car Seat Brands on the Market. Additional Car Seat Attachment is Sold Separately to Accommodate Twins!
- Both Seats Recline for Infant's Comfort
- Ultra Smooth Ride & Steering with Two 8" Front Single Swivel & 10" Rear Never Flat Wheels
- Easy Trigger Fold and Convenient Free-Stand™ Allows the Stroller to Stand on its Own! And if You Remove Both Seats, This Stroller Will Become More Compact When Storing in Small Places.
- Parent Tray with 2 Drink Holders Keeps Drinks Close By
- Front Child Bar Rotates & Removes for Easy Child Access. And Toddlers Can Get in By Themselves With the 2 Easy Steps.
- Other Children Can Walk & Use the Hold-On™ Handles
- Large Basket Accommodates All Babies' Gear
Don't need a double stroller? Opt for the Britax Blink. You won't be disappointed withe the all-wheel suspension that provides an ultra-smooth ride. It is the perfect alternative to the crappy lightweight strollers that just cause frustration. The clever fold release mechanism allows you to fold the stroller without scuffing the tops of your shoes or feet. It is so simple to use, you can practically do it with one hand. It is perfect for quick trips but also long excursion with it's compact fold. It hardly takes up any space.
- The large canopy with visor that blocks wind, rain and harmful UV rays from sensitive skin.
- SO EASY to maneuver in stores (especially ones that aren't stroller friendly) and in-and-out of the trunk.
- Layback recline with adjustable leg rest really comes in handy for those who like to sleep on the go.
- One-foot, linked rear brake locks both rear wheels with one step.
- LOVE the portable carry strap that enables you to carry the stroller while keeping your hands free! We always need extra hands!
- Five-point harness makes contact with the strongest parts of the body
- And for parents who always need more storage like us - the practical storage pouch is the perfect place to keep items you are constantly digging for - phone, keys, wallet, etc.....
*All strollers were tried & tested by Cupcake Mag and baby approved! Please keep in mind that this is our opinion and review of these items after much use and we were not paid to write about the products given for review*